How to install Cyberpanel on Upcloud – UpCloud was formed in 2011 by a group of like-minded thinkers who saw a clear opportunity to defy mediocrity: to become a cloud infrastructure company that would outperform every existing company on the market.
With an uncompromising attitude towards working hard and playing even harder, we formed a camaraderie that invested everything we had. With our grit and ambition, we are significantly reshaping the landscape of the whole cloud infrastructure industry.
UpCloud is a European cloud service provider offering the world’s fastest cloud servers on an hourly billed infrastructure-as-a-service from our nine data centers in Amsterdam, Chicago, Frankfurt, Helsinki, New York City, London, San Jose, and Singapore. We are headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
It has been recognized twice as the #1 Performance Leader among the top 10 Cloud Hosting Providers in Europe by Cloud Spectator.
Upcloud’s servers are faster than cloud servers like digital ocean, Linode, Vultr, azure.
The best thing is that it provides 24 hours of customer support. This includes chat support, email support. Chat support gives a speedy response. I advise you to use chat support.
What is Cyberpanel? How to install Cyberpanel on Upcloud ?
CyberPanel is a web hosting control panel backed by OpenLiteSpeed that allows you to manage your websites along with many other features that include but are not limited to Email and DNS. It provides auto-installation of WordPress, PrestaShop, Joomla, and Magento with one click from its graphical user interface. Its functionality is straightforward for non-technical users to self host their websites/blogs. You can self manage the following features that CyberPanel provides:
- Auto SSL for your websites (Secure Socket Layer)
- FTP Server
- Manage DNS
- Choose various versions of PHP for your site (PHP 5.x -> PHP 7.x)
- Email Support
- File Manager
- One-click WordPress Staging Feature
- One-click Incremental backup system
How to install Cyberpanel on Upcloud
- Sign-up On Upcloud
- Enter Your All Details in Given Form.
- Then you have to give your card details for account verification. Only 1$ fee will be deducted from the card, and after a few minutes, 1$ will be refunded back to your account.
- Now your account has been created. If you face any problem in creating an account, then you message on chat support. Chat support will help you in creating an account on UpCloud.
- Then you have to log in to your account. And click on “Deploy A Server.”
- Choose Server Country. Then Choose Plan According Your Need. Choose Storage According Your Need.
- Before selecting automated backup, let me tell you that you have to pay a fee for this. This feature will not be available for free, and I recommend you to select Automated Backup. This will mean that you will have a backup of your cloud server.
- Now you have to select the operating system, and you have to click on centos 8. Below that, you will see the option to change the version. You have to click on the change version and select cent os 8. Because we will install WordPress with the help of CyberPanel and install CyberPanel, we need the operating system with centos 8.
- Then Click on Deploy And Wait Few Minutes. You’ll Receive Root Login And Password in your email and dashboard notification.
- Open Your Server And Click on Console Then Open The Console Connection.
- Console Connection Window will be opened after a click on Open The Console Connection.
- Login into your console.
Write : root then press enter.
Write Password : password given in mail and in dashboard notification After Write password press enter.
Now Write Following Commands in Console.
wget is a package and can be installed by executing following command:
yum install wget -y
Before proceeding to CyberPanel installation, update all the packages installed on your CentoOS 7 server.
yum update -y
Once all the packages are updated and system is fully updated. Change to the /root directory and download the installer:
wget -O installer.sh https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh ( O is Alphabetic O : owl )
Change permissions and run CyberPanel installer
chmod 755 installer.sh
The following options will appear in the shell
CyberPanel Installer v2.0
- Install CyberPanel.
- Install Addons.
Please enter the number[1–3]: 1
Type 1 and press ENTER button to proceed the installation.
You would be seeing three options
CyberPanel Installer v2.00
RAM check : 1609/3789MB (42.47%)
Disk check : 8/80GB (12%) (Minimal 10GB free space)
- Install CyberPanel with OpenLiteSpeed.
- Install Cyberpanel with LiteSpeed Enterprise.
Please enter the number[1–3]: 1
Type 1 and press ENTER button to proceed further installation process
Install Full service for CyberPanel? This will include PowerDNS, Postfix and Pure-FTPd.
Full installation [Y/n]: Y
Full installation selected…
Press Enter key to continue with latest version or Enter specific version such as: 1.9.4 , 1.9.5 …etc
Branch name set to v2.0.0
Please choose to use default admin password 1234567, randomly generate one (recommended) or specify the admin password?
Choose [d]fault, [r]andom or [s]et password: [d/r/s] : d
Admin password will be set to 1234567
Do you wish to install Memcached extension and backend?
Please select [Y/n]: Y
Do you wish to install Redis extension and backend?
Please select [Y/n]: Y
Would you like to set up a WatchDog (beta) for Web service and Database service ?
The watchdog script will be automatically started up after installation and server reboot
If you want to kill the watchdog , run watchdog kill
Please type Yes or no (with capital Y, default Yes):
Type Y or press ENTER button to proceed the installation
Once the installation is done, the installer will print your administrator details
CyberPanel Successfully Installed
Current Disk usage : 3/80GB (3%)
Current RAM usage : 233/487MB (47.84%)
Installation time : 0 hrs 4 min 12 sec
Panel username: admin
Panel password: 1234567
Mysql username: root
Mysql password: 7bc2d8e00af6
Please change your default admin password
If you change mysql password, please modify file in
/etc/cyberpanel/mysqlPassword with new password as well
Website : https://www.cyberpanel.net
Forums : https://forums.cyberpanel.net
Enjoy your accelerated Internet by
CyberPanel & OpenLiteSpeed
Congratulations as we have successfully installed CyberPanel on our server. Point your server’s IP address with CyberPanel port for example https://youripaddress:8090 in your browser and you will see an admin login interface.
Type admin as username and 1234567 as your admin password and click on the user-menu arrow and choose “Edit Profile” and Select “admin” from the menu to change your admin password, email, fist and last name etc.